Orchestration, Automation and Virtualisation
Orchestration, Automation and Virtualisation (OAV) are broad topics with many tools, platforms, programming languages and concepts involved, and it’s easy to get lost. The interactive metro map below will help you find your way depending on your of interests.
Some tips to follow the map:
- A circle in a station means this is a Moodle course in the eAcademy.
- A square means this is a document or an external website where you can get more information on a topic.
- A station with the font highlighted is available.
- A station with the font grayed out means it’s not published yet.
- Some stations can belong to more than one line.
- When you arrive to a big station after completing a line, you have gained the knowledge about the topic and mastered the area.
- The green line gives a basic overview of OAV topics and the functional blocks in the TM Forum Open Digital Architecture (ODA) in short learning units (between 5 minutes and 1 hour).
- We recommend that you take at least the first three introductory courses before jumping to another line.
- You can change the line and follow a technical line, or a more theoretical line, or search for use cases.
If you prefer to follow the classification in blocks, visit the OAV training portal. You can also scroll down to use the search courses box to find your course, or pick your course from the available courses at the bottom.
Questions or feedback? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Training map!
(OAV Interactive Metromap: click on areas of interest to select courses)